Oct 10, 2021
In this episode, we discuss the myth of "work-life balance" and aim to shift the mindset towards "work-life harmonization."
There is a way to bring your life into harmony and it does not
entail aiming for perfection. Life puts challenges in front of us
for growth and development opportunities. As we learn from these
challenges and bring our lives into harmony, things at home and at
work begin to harmonize into a beautiful portrait of purpose and
Special guest Jessica Tietjen is a spouse, mother, leader, lawyer, and talent management professional. She is also a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and has a brand new book titled "The Exceptional Life Revolution."
In this episode we discuss some of the following topics:
- having an exceptional home life and work life
- being vulnerable as a leader and at home
- what living "with authenticity" means
- lessening the grips of the ego to become our best selves
- obtaining "work-life harmony"